Sugarcane Straw Bubble Tea Size (200x12mm), Biodegradable & Compostable, Case of 1000
1000 pieces per piece
With a mild, sweet scent of brown sugar, these straws don’t just let you sip your delicious drink but elevate the whole experience too. The gorgeous off-white color and rustic natural look add to the aesthetics of your pretty cocktails and infused drinks too. Available in multiple thickness-es, including ones made for boba, these sugarcane straws are flexible, resist - ant to sogginess, and easy to drink out of—you won’t ever go back to paper or plastic straws.
Once you’re done with them, just toss the straws in the compost and they’ll return to the soil just like they’re supposed to!
- Colors: Light brown, speckled
- Decomposition Time: Up to 12 months
- Longevity in Liquids: All-day
- Tasteless and sugar-free
- Contains no chemicals or plastic
- Reusable multiple times on the same day
1 Case = 1000pcs
Material : Sugarcane Bagasse
Our sugarcane straw is made from locally sourced ingredients and natural materials. This means you don’t have to think twice about using our straws and when you’re done sipping they’ll biodegrade, leaving no waste behind.
We also contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals to reduce plastic pollution, reduce CO2 emissions, and reduce our negative impact on the planet's biodiversity, delivering on the following UN SDGs:
• 12 - Ensure responsible consumption and production patterns
• 13 - Climate action: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
• 14 - Life below water: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
• 15 - Life on land: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
End of Life: Compostable and can return to the soil
Responsible Consumption and Production
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Environmentally Friendly Materials
Products that promote green living or green manufacturing methods that lessen the amount or types of resources used.
The ability for a material to be broken down naturally by organisms in an ecosystem.