Recycled Striped Multi-Purpose Performance Towel
Thoughtfully created from recycled waste and designed into a luxuriously soft fabric, the signature Multi-Purpose Performance Towel is made to accompany you on your travels. Whether it's beach trips, indoor rituals, or daily adventures, it's your constant companion for any activity. You can also thank your team or VIPs with a timeless towel they'll love for life. Ideal for gifts, team rewards, or even as a token to enhance experiences and events.
Features a sleek striped pattern and designed to be loved for a lifetime.
- Customize your towel from your own color way to custom packaging, create a towel you can truly call your own.
- MOQ: 200 PCS, with additional costs incurred depending on the level of customization.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Branded paper wrapper (packaging) with your logo. Your own colorway
- Country of origin: Hong Kong
Material : Recycled Plastic Waste
- SUSTAINABLY MADE: GRS-certified and made from recycled plastic waste.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE: 85% Recycled polyester and 15% Nylon makes it soft to the touch and long-lasting.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT & QUICK DRYING: Absorbs moisture and dries off in minutes.
- MADE FOR ACTIVITY: Non-slip, moisture activated grip that's perfect for workouts.
- BEACH-FRIENDLY: Sand-repellent with a generous length for lounging.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Folds easily and packable for travel and transit.
Global Recycling Standards (GRS)
GRS is a certification for recycled content, chain of custody, social & environmental practices, and chemical restrictions for finished and intermediate products.
1% for the planet certificate
One Percent for the Planet is an international organization whose members contribute at least 1% of their annual revenue to environmental causes to protect the environment. The aim is to offer accountability, prevent greenwashing and "certify reputable giving".View More Close
Good Health and Well-Being
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Sustainable Cities and Communities
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Responsible Consumption and Production
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Any CO2 released into the atmosphere from a company’s activity is balanced by an equivalent amount being removed.
Protection of Environment
The responsibility to conserve natural resources and protect global ecosystems to support health and wellbeing, now and in the future.
Environmentally Friendly Materials
Products that promote green living or green manufacturing methods that lessen the amount or types of resources used.