Recycled Book Tote
Recycled rattan and window blinds are sewn together to become one carryable item!
We want to promote a circular system within your brand. Our Upcycling Service will accommodate your rejected or thrown away items, and innovate it into newly designed products for you.
- 50-99pcs: USD 13.48
- 100-199pcs: USD 12.80
- 200-299pcs: USD 12.45
- 300-399pcs: USD 12.10
- 400-499: USD 11.76
- >500pcs: USD 10.72
Available for logo customisation!
Country of origin: Indonesia
Material : Recycled rattan and window blinds
- Cutting and sorting out the materials based on color and size
- Materials are cleaned thoroughly to ensure no dirt or other materials are stuck
- Materials are out then molded to create the desired product
- Comprehensive report of waste collected, sorted, and generated
- Products are ready to be sent to the end-user as gifting or merchandise
- We empower & work with a community of marginalized women by giving training and providing a platform for them to handcraft products passionately.
- 10% of our profits is einvested into training classes that support our refugee women trainees so they can continue to learn and create.
SGDs we support:
- Zero Hunger: We pay our ladies living wage, taking into account their living costs to provide their household with enough to meet their daily needs and for savings.
- Gender equality: Through our provision of livelihood, it will restore the worth and sense of dignity of each woman who have experienced gender-based violence and discrimination.
- Decent Work and Economic Growth: We restore purpose by utilizing their strengths with a perceptive awareness of their needs. We want them to take pride in the work of their hand and provide for their own families.
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Responsible Consumption and Production
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
The collection and conversion process of waste materials into usable and new materials.
Environmentally Friendly Materials
Products that promote green living or green manufacturing methods that lessen the amount or types of resources used.
Means using less energy to perform the same task – that is, eliminating energy waste