Bamboo Cotton Long-sleeve Shirt - 24s
The long-sleeve shirt is made of Bamboo Cotton 24s fabric as we are dedicated in walking the path towards a more environmentally conscious, ethical, and sustainable future!
Size Chart (Width x Length):
0 : 25 cm x 34 cm
1 : 32 cm x 42 cm
2 : 36 cm x 50 cm
3 : 40 cm x 58 cm
XS : 44 cm x 64 cm
S : 47 cm x 67 cm
M : 50 cm x 70 cm
L : 53 cm x 73 cm
XL : 56 cm x 75 cm
XXL : 59 cm x 77 cm
XXXL : 65 cm x 80 cm
Customised options (USD):
- Screen print: + $0.73 - $2.42
- DTF: + $1.04 - $3.11
- Embroidery: + $1.04
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Material : Bamboo Cotton 24s
- Our T-shirts are made only using certified materials that are kind to both planet and people, including this Bamboo Cotton.
- We use a compostable plant-based mailer bag made from Cassava to keep our T-shirts safe. This earth-friendly packaging can be composted and become a fertilizer for plants.
- To make sure our deadstock fabrics don't go to waste, our refugee ladies utilize them for training when learning how to make clothes & bags which they later use themselves.
We empower & work with a community of marginalized women by giving training and providing a platform for them to handcraft products passionately.
SGDs we support:
- Zero Hunger: We pay our ladies living wage, taking into account their living costs to provide their household with enough to meet their daily needs and for savings.
- Gender equality: Through our provision of livelihood, it will restore the worth and sense of dignity of each woman who have experienced gender-based violence and discrimination.
- Decent Work and Economic Growth: We restore purpose by utilizing their strengths with a perceptive awareness of their needs. We want them to take pride in the work of their hand and provide for their own families.
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Responsible Consumption and Production
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
The collection and conversion process of waste materials into usable and new materials.
Environmentally Friendly Materials
Products that promote green living or green manufacturing methods that lessen the amount or types of resources used.
Means using less energy to perform the same task – that is, eliminating energy waste